Happy New Year!
By way of sharing my highlights in 2015, I am also providing some resources that you might find helpful for setting up your success in the New Year.
One of the significant highlights of 2015 was presenting a signed copy of my book to my coach, mentor and teacher, Brendon Burchard. Brendon encouraged me to write the book and further paved the way by introducing me to the publisher.
Of course, a big highlight was actually publishing the book. There is nothing to compare with opening a box filled with copies of a book you wrote, when it arrives at your front door. It’s a moment to savor.
If you don’t yet have your copy, you can get it here:
- Attending High Performance Coaching [Re]-Certification, an opportunity to interact with a small group of extraordinary people truly committed to improving the lives of others. Learn more about my high performance coaching program here.
- Delivering the Keynote to the New Jersey Bankers’ Association Women in Banking at their annual conference and to Seton Hall’s Executive Suite Program, among others. Read about the reaction here.
- Facilitating Leadership Retreats and Workshops for business owners and executives who want to improve their results and the effectiveness in leading high performing teams. Learn more about these programs during my FREE Webinar on Creating the Ultimate Competitive Advantage through Teamwork.
- Reading over 30 fabulous books. If you are looking for a great book, you can see my top recommendations here.
- Meeting in person with my Mastermind Group for several days of sharing, teaching, learning, supporting and challenging one another to rise to another level in our work. If you are interested in learning about the benefits of a mastermind, let me know here.
- Traveling to Germany, where we had the chance to re-visit the area where my husband served in the U.S. Army many years ago. Then, moving on to re-explore the South of France, with some good friends, visiting some outstanding museums, and of course, enjoying great food and great wine.
- And, as always, spending time with family and friends sharing adventures, a few laughs, good food and wine while creating memories that last.
All in all, it was a very good, very full year. I’d love to hear about some of your highlights from 2015. Just add them to the comments! And, if you need help, use the questions in my year end assessment to help jog your memory. Get Your Year End Assessment Here