Listen in to the discussion between me and Connie Whitman for her Architect for Change [Web Talk] Radio Show.
(Right click on the file to download it).
In this audio, learn about:
- The problem with hope as a strategy.
- Why it’s important to be deliberate and intentional instead–and about what.
- The value of clarity in getting what you want in life, your career or your business–in both the short term and the long term.
- The benefits of a meditation practice as a tool to gain balance and perspective.
- Recognizing the power of choice and how to use it to get back control.
- Protecting your confidence at all costs and why it’s critical to learn how, especially for women.
- How you can generate courage in the moment when you need it to propel you forward.
- The concept of clout and why influence is the currency of leadership.
- How working on you improves everything else.
- The role of commitment in moving forward for continuous improvement.
- The importance of celebration as a practice instead of beating yourself up.
And all these “C” words are part of my keynote speech on Getting to the Next Level Using the 5 C’s.
#deliberateleader #architectofchange #conniewhitman #leadership